Breathing impacts every aspect of wellbeing.
Sleep, digestion, movement, mental health, disease, sports performance, recovery…
It's an extraordinary resource with life changing potential. And it's simple, free and available to everyone.
The Breathing Cure
is a detailed guide to the power of the breath. It's dedicated to helping you take control of your own health.
Learn from one of the world’s leading breathwork professionals. Discover breathing techniques tried and tested by Olympic athletes and elite military. Clear your blocked nose. Stress and relax your nervous system. Improve lung function. Prepare for competition and more…
500 pages of research:
- Relief from asthma and rhinitis
- Protect against respiratory infection including COVID-19
- Pain and inflammation
- Stress and emotions
- Sexual function
- Sleep apnea and insomnia
- Headaches, migraines, PMS, temporomandibular
- Healthy growth in children (face, teeth, airways, posture, speech and language)
- Epilepsy and diabetes control
For use at home, in professional/amateur sports, by breathing instructors, dentists, doctors, physical therapists, strength and conditioning coaches, Pilates and yoga teachers, yogis and anyone interested in health and fitness. From everyday wellbeing through to sporting excellence.
Praise for Patrick McKeown, The Oxygen Advantage Method and The Breathing Cure
"The essential guidebook on how best to breathe."
- James Nestor, New York Times bestselling author of Breath: The New Science of a Lost Art
"THE definitive book on breathing."
- Mim Biem, Australia’s leading naturopath and breathing coach