- 1 pound grass-fed beef, ground
- 1 1/2 cups diced red bell pepper
- 1 cup red onion, diced
- 1 25.5 ounce vegetable pasta sauce, divided
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 brown rice lasagna noodles, cooked
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 cup zucchini, diced
- 1 cup broccoli, diced
- 1 cup baby spinach, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a nonstick skillet, brown the meat until it is no longer pink.
- Combine spaghetti sauce, red peppers, onions, garlic salt, and oregano in a large mixing bowl. Set this aside for now.
- In a skillet, heat the oil and cook the zucchini, broccoli, baby spinach, and garlic, about 5 to 8 minutes.
- In the 8×8 baking pan, begin layering the lasagna as follows: lasagna noodles, beef mixture, vegetable combination, pasta sauce, lasagna noodles, beef mixture, vegetable mixture, lasagna noodles, beef mixture, vegetable mixture, and the remaining spaghetti sauce.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until hot and bubbling.