- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 mini bell peppers, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 6 cups fresh baby spinach
- 4 ounce can green chilies, diced
- 15 ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 15 ounce can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 brown rice tortillas, torn in 2 inch pieces
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 cup black olives, sliced
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Sauté the peppers, onions, and garlic.
- Add the spinach and green chilies and cook for 5minutes..
- Add the beans, chili powder, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper, as well as the tortilla pieces and continue to sauté until the vegetables and tortillas are done.
- Serve topped with avocado, jalapeño pepper, cabbage, and olives.