This one-pot Ground Turkey Skillet with greens and black beans is perfect for a weeknight supper or meal prep!
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 pound organic turkey, ground
- 1 16 ounce can black or adzuki beans
- 2-3 cups kale, bok choy, and/or beet greens
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, heat the coconut oil and sauté the onion and garlic until transparent, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add the turkey, whisk it in, and break it up with a wooden spoon into small pieces. Brown the turkey until it has lost its pink color.
- Toss in the beans and vegetables.
- Cook the greens until they are wilted.
- Add salt and pepper to taste before serving.