- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, divided
- 2 medium cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 medium shallot, thinly sliced
- 2 cups eggplant, cubed
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 14 ounce can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 pound wild-caught scallops, patted dry
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 5 cups cooked brown rice or quinoa
- In a large skillet or wok, heat oil over medium heat. Sauté the garlic and shallots for 2-3 minutes, or until they start to color.
- Add the eggplant, mushrooms, bell peppers, broccoli, cauliflower, and artichoke hearts.
- Reduce the heat to low and cook for a further 5-10 minutes, or until the veggies are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally and adding extra oil as needed.
- Toss in the scallops along with the salt, black pepper, and garlic powder. Cook for another 4-5 minutes, or until scallops are fully cooked.
- Serve with brown rice or quinoa.