Yields: 4 Servings
This delicious vegan Roasted Sweet Potato Salad is full of nutrients and vitamins and is the perfect balance of naturally sweet and savory flavors.
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, cubed
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 3/4-inch dice
- 6 tsp macadamia nut oil
- 2 celery stalks, sliced
- 1/4 cup slow-roasted cashews
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the sweet potatoes, bell pepper, and onion; toss with 2 teaspoons oil.
- Transfer to a baking sheet and roast for 28 to 30 minutes, stirring periodically, until the veggies are soft and caramelized. Stir in the celery and cashews.
- Combine the vinegar, parsley, mustard, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Whisk in the remaining 4 teaspoons oil in a slow, steady stream, then combine with the vegetables.