Yields: 4 Servings
Gluten-free doesn’t mean you can’t eat spaghetti! This gluten-free and dairy-free vegan spaghetti dish is packed with fresh, flavorful Italian ingredients.
- 12 oz. quinoa fusilli pasta, cooked
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 pints grape tomatoes, halved
- 15 oz. cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup organic green peas, cooked
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the oil in a big nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and pepper flakes and cook, stirring constantly, for 30 seconds, or until fragrant.
- Add the grape tomatoes and simmer for 6 to 7 minutes, stirring regularly, until softened.
- Add the beans and peas.
- Add the pasta and cook for 1 minute, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the basil, salt, and pepper and Serve.