- Coconut oil spray
- 1 eggplant, cut into 1/8 inch slices
- Sea salt and pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 3-4 Roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- Cashew Ricotta(optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the eggplant slices on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and lightly sprayed with coconut oil spray.
- Salt and pepper the slices, then season with basil, oregano, and parsley.
- Place a tomato slice on top of each eggplant slice.
- Drizzle the eggplant and tomato with olive oil and ricotta (optional) and bake for 15 minutes, or until the eggplant and tomato are cooked through.
- Serve hot or cold.