0 of 30 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 30 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
2. What is intimacy?
3. What is the physical act and expression of love and attraction?
4. Better intimacy and sex can improve your overall ________ if you are in a
relationship or living your best single life?
5. What is the name of the hormone that causes the release of endorphins during sex
6. What does oxytocin do?
7. What is one benefit of regular sexual activity?
8. Sex is a natural _________?
9. What benefits does regular sex offer for a women’s health?
10. Sex can help eliminate and reduce _________ as well as menstrual cramps.
11. If women continue to have sex after menopause, they are less likely to suffer from
what condition can cause urinary symptoms and painful intercourse?
12. Individuals who engage in regular sexual activity are often better at…
13. What are you more likely to have as you become more intimate with your partner?
14. What can you practice to improve intimacy with your partner?
15. What do you need to set aside for you two to discuss and perform intimate acts,
from cuddling, kissing to sex?
16. When it comes to sex, take the time to learn and explore your partner’s ________.
17. Be honest and open about your preferences and clearly communicate what you like
in the bedroom to keep it _________.
18. What does a positive approach to sex mean?
19. What are some things you can do if you feel awkward discussing sex?
20. Why does having a positive body image help improve your sex life?
21. It’s important to accept your _____ and desire a more positive outlook on sex.
22. True or False: Every sexual experience should be amazing for a healthy sex life.
23. For men specifically, sex can decrease the chance of what fatal illness?
24. Studies have also shown that regular sexual activity can reduce what?
25. Regular healthy sex can improve what?
26. What is NOT a significant benefit of regular, positive sex?
27. What is a feeling of emotional connection that allows bonding with your partner?
28. True or False: To improve your sex life, focus more on the physical than emotional
29. True or False: Creating intimacy is an instantaneous connection.
30. If you feel awkward talking about sex, try reading educational books or listening to
podcasts about what?