0 of 33 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 33 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
2. In Tennant’s book, Healing is Voltage, what does ‘voltage’ correlate with?
3. Which of the following statements is true?
4. Which of the following statements is true?
5. High voltage and low pH levels can often indicate…
6. How can you balance these pH and voltage levels?
7. What do antioxidants fight off in your body?
8. What are alkaline foods?
9. What are examples of alkaline foods?
10. What is another type of light we benefit from?
11. Proper exposure to light is just as necessary to our health as what?
12. What are some of the benefits of red light therapy?
13. How does red light therapy work?
14. What is one important factor in the success of red light therapy?
15. What is the process of our cells deteriorating?
16. What is the protective end layer of our cells called?
17. What happens to our telomerase as we age?
18. What steps can you take to slow down cellular aging?
19. What is the stress hormone that weakens telomerase levels?
20. How can you boost your telomerase?
21. What are examples of stress management that you can practice regularly?
22. How can you modify your diet to lower inflammation?
23. What is the function of stem cells?
24. How can you naturally boost your body’s stem cell production?
25. What are examples of these potentially toxic elements?
26. How often should you practice restrictive dieting for longevity?
27. What does FMD stand for?
28. How long do you practice Fasting Mimicking Diet?
29. How many days in the week do you decrease your caloric intake in FMD?
30. How much of your caloric intake do you eat on those 2 days?
31. How does the supplement NMN support longevity?
32. What supplement works together with NMN to protect your cells?
33. What other vitamins and supplements are recommended to increase longevity?
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get a FREE Food & Nutrition ebook and never miss out on Mooshoos exclusive offers.